If you would like to update any graphics, text, photos or add/remove pages on your website then we would be delighted to help! Before requesting website updates we would be very grateful if you could note the following points:
- Please put in writing the website update for our records. (A quick email would be great!)
- You should note of the exact webpage you would like updated, added or removed.
- Double check the spelling of the text you would like us to add.
- Please provide content (text) saved as a word document or by email.
- Please make sure all images/graphics are provided as a .jpeg files and you have permission to use them.
- Due to the nature of our work please allow a maximum of X5 Working Days for updates to be actioned.
- If an update is small and classed as urgent then will we try our best to complete it the same day!
- We invoice once all updates are completed and not before. (Unless otherwise agreed) Payment terms for updates are 30 days net.
- Our hourly rate for design and programming work is £35.
- Please Note: If an update takes us X10 minutes we will not charge you for 1 hour! (Updates are charged per X15 minutes @ £8.75)
If you have any questions RE the above or would like to discuss updating your website then please contact us.
Will you see the update before it goes live?
If we are adding a new page or feature to your site then yes! We always email our clients a preview of our work before we hit the upload button! If on the other hand we are updating text then this will be copied and pasted into your site. (Please see point 3 above)